• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Female Using Stand Up Routines


    Impress A Female Using Stand Up Routines

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I use Stand Up Routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Chatroulette How To Get Girls title=



    Tags: pick up ladies  steps to get a girl  how pick up women  get girl  get that girl  beautiful women  get a girl  how to get a girl hot  place to pick up women  batman pickup lines  body language learning  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll