• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Woman Using Negs Method


    How To Meet A Woman Using Negs Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. negs method work fine when I try it. Her eyes lit up. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Dating Romance title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll