• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Lady Using Planned Massage Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Lady Using Planned Massage Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Planned Massage Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said 'No! Not here!'. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Girls Get Away Weekend title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  how do u get a girl  ways to get a girl back  get a girl to love you  beautiful woman  how to get a girl hot  women pick up  yoko arisaka  marius panzarella  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll