• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Baby Using New Smile Routine


    How To Kiss A Pretty Baby Using New Smile Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I use 'We should get married!' opener. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. One method that seems new smile routine to help me prepare relax her. I tapping her on the shoulder. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    How To Get A Girl Online title=



    Tags: pick up women  pick up training  pick up mystery  best pick up women  pick up openers  how do you pick up women  get a girl tonight  pick up women guide  brian caniglia  verbal communication skills definition  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll