• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Baby Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Pick Up Cool Baby Using Time Bridging Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to an upscale massage/salon place Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I try Time bridging method - its really work! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We have a great night in my bed.


    Sms Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll