• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Hot Women Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Meet A Hot Women Using Mystery Negs Routines

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I use Mystery negs routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Dating A Black Woman title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  pick up women online  how to meet women  poems to get a girl  get any girl  get a girl to love you  neuro linguistic programming  female body language to attract men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll