• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using Planned Massage Routine


    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using Planned Massage Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. She brightened up considerably after I used the Planned Massage Routine. Really work! Eventually she started talking to me again. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Girls And Dating title=



    Tags: beuatiful women  get me a girl  how to get a girl frind  pua pick up  hot to pick up women  ways to get a girl back  beautiful women quotes  where to pick up women  how to gain self confidence  dating men online  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll