• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Cocky Funny


    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Cocky Funny

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She brightened up considerably after I used the Cocky funny. Really work! Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Ways To Get The Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll