• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Cute Women Using Isolation Technique


    Kiss A Cute Women Using Isolation Technique

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She blushed a bit when I was using Isolation Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Pickup Masters title=



    Tags: ten ways to get a girl  get that girl  pick up openers  lines to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl back  tips to get a girl  woman online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll