• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Artemas Method


    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Artemas Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She looked so fucking hot.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I've used Artemas Method - and she got hooked. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Girls Looking To Get Married title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll