• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Women Using Good Lighter Routine


    Mypickup Cute Women Using Good Lighter Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! Later me and my friend were at the bar. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. Good lighter routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Tips How To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  best place to pick up women  ten ways to get a girl  i can t get a girl  how get a girl  how do you get a girl  pick up women guide  elena petrova  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll