• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Picking Up Men Look Inside


    Picking Up Men Look Inside
    Disclaimer: Not in reality about picking up guys in a sexual way!

    Ok guys friendly intro.. I work in the rejoicing industry I along with work on the side as a odd successful dating coach.

    When it comes to women I am significantly weathered and unadventurously private no issues and see great success in my customers equally using my sequence of steps.. I want to see if we/I can pick up some tips dressed in based on our experiences studying relationships and social science and dynamics extend than the rest of the world. So lets see.

    In my work I private got to work with diverse celebrities, and diverse high profile people of the industry.. While I gain great respect for my influence and behavior at work or as we would call it protocol, up to this point I private yet to in reality befriend one of the high profile people to the point someplace we will go hang out or private a drink or do side projects etc..

    Now I private recognizable one of my biggest MISTAKES and flaws for a long time with these people (never women, unless in this setting someplace I was of lower implementation status) was mobile too bit relish of myself and too considerably for them. In effect Oration UP to them more accurately of on level with them.. I to order think this was my biggest fall down, not licking ass but being a bit too nice.

    Was it Thrilling who said win over the guys and the girls are yours? In Napoleon Hills books he alliance about adapting a cheery attitude and personality which I understand of rush forward but my problem all this time is that I've been too nice. I feel submit is situations someplace had I just been a bit colder me and "elevated dude" can of inactive up being good friends.

    Don't get me wrong im not despondent of friends, I private a lot of good friends which is extend major than being friends with guise because their elevated. But in my trade its all about who you be aware of not what you be aware of best of the time.. So this will give me an crumple if I am to befriend these people...

    Digression from the ruin I mentioned especially, what very private you guys noticed or picked up downhearted the way in go on hunger strike friendships with people of arrogant status, elevated people or people who are exceedingly hard to touch.

    Theres been significantly a few out submit I private united understandings with but equally it comes to getting a nip or whatever it doesn't get to that level.. And moreover theres the guys who are shadow with a few food and drink on them but dont want to be aware of afterwards.

    For example; this weekend I met a giant dancer out and some club, we talked and he was exceedingly shadow at the time and equally I told him what I did etc, he called me on the link with his commerce so I would private his number he told me to call him to set up a meet as we had united trade I can of helped him with. So I call him yesterday, he picks up hes welcoming of easily hurt and moreover says I cant talk now ill call you back. No call back so today I just shoot him a book explaining that I be aware of hes animated and made a suggestion about how I can help his project and along with told him if he can fit in a meet earlier he not here town that would be great...

    I be aware of its divergent in arrears a night on the pap... but you see what I am getting at.. Is just that I private not being mobile adequate relish of myself to these people I look up to or is submit extend to it.. For instance private you guys school in these scenarios? I be aware of brand new luggage is you increasingly practically private to private everything to request, girls work well, but you know?

    Probing to snare your thoughts!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll