• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cute Baby Using Dhv Stories Routine


    How 2 Get A Cute Baby Using DHV Stories Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She giggled. I try DHV stories routine - its really work! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Singles Free Dating Sites title=



    Tags: how get a girl  best pick up women  get yo girl  how do you pick up women  how to get a girl frind  hot to get a girl  guide to pick up women  how do u get a girl  clara morgana  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll