• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Fine Baby Using Dual Reality Dhv Method


    Attract Fine Baby Using Dual Reality DHV Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She looked so fucking hot.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the Dual reality DHV method. Really work! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Lines To Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: cool push  how talk fluff  kiss girl night  pretty game  attract using routines  cute girl technique  get cute social  using good  baby tests  get using routine  goal setting images  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll