• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Kiss A Amazing Lady Using Mystery Negs Routines

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just introduced myself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try Mystery negs routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. I grabbing her by the arm. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Pickup Lines To Get Girls title=



    Tags: free how to pick up women  get a girl to like you  tips to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  get a girl to like me  place to pick up women  learn how to pick up women  grant adams  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll