• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cute Chick Using Tree Method


    Get A Cute Chick Using Tree Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At one point I used Tree Method and it helped. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Over 40 Dating title=



    Tags: hot routine  pickup using man  how cute ice  meet cool technique  table game  flirt women using  cute girl kiss  pick cute technique  women qualification method  black dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll