• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Pick Cute Chick Up Using Time Bridging Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was amazing I can't lie.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At this time I have successfully used Time bridging method. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Ask A Girl Out title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  place to pick up women  get me a girl  learn how to pick up women  ten ways to get a girl  how to get a girl off  how do i get a girl  nick quick adonis  kinds of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll