• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Women Using Master Storytelling


    Impress A Beautiful Women Using Master Storytelling

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. master storytelling really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How To Get Girl title=



    Tags: girl 111  how using outs  cool girl waiting  how crack method  how aproach  talk using night  how class routine  attract concert  amazing talk  way favorite liquor  advanced english communication skills  online body language course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll