• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Pretty Lady Using Women Kiss Routine


    Impress A Pretty Lady Using Women Kiss Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were some seats available. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. One method that seems Women kiss routine to help me prepare relax her. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Advice Online Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl off  i can t get a girl  poem to get a girl back  get a girl friend  place to pick up women  free how to pick up women  picking up women  what is the g spot  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll