• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Meet A Amazing Girl Using Isolation Technique

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of hot girls. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. At one point I used Isolation Technique and it helped. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get Girls For Sex title=



    Tags: pick up women online  beautiful woman  get a girl back  how pick up women  what to get a girl  pick up artist  tips to pick up women  get a girl online  alpha male mma  body language lying  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll