• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Hot Women Up Using Kino Techniques


    Pick Hot Women Up Using Kino Techniques

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try kino techniques - its really work! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Online Dating Sites For Singles title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  how to get a girl back  how can i get a girl  get a girl tonight  how to get a girl fast  tips how to get a girl  pua pick up  pick up society  online dating christian  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll