• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Sweet Baby Using Amog Routine


    Meet A Sweet Baby Using AMOG Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was not too special.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was able to apply AMOG routine and it worked. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Steps To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl back  get it girl  get a girl to like me  i can t get a girl  how to meet women  learn how to pick up women  how to meet women  how do you get a girl  online dating dublin  neil strauss email  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll