• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Girl Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Talk To Hot Girl Using The Doctor Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was a little changed her mood using The Doctor routine. Its really helps. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Hot Russian Woman title=



    Tags: pick up ladies  can t get a girl  how to get a girl fast  ten ways to get a girl  what to get a girl  women to pick up  get a girl tonight  women to pick up  love positions  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll