• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Girls Using Number Close Routine


    How To Meet A Girls Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just introduced myself. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I put my hands to her thighs. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Seduction title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  how to get a girl wet  ten ways to get a girl  women to pick up  ib pick up lines  beautiful women quotes  what to get a girl  being alpha male  body language presentation skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll