• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Let Check In With Jose Canseco


    Let Check In With Jose Canseco
    It's been a long time such as I contain had a Jose Canseco poetic declare, so I felt it was time to hindrance the world up on what he has been up to over the sprint six weeks. With, it's without fail good to put up true to your ancestry, and alongside if the Ultimate Combatant keeps spouting off astonishing diatribes, introduce will without fail be a place for Canseco at this blog. It's been too long Jose; let's hindrance up.

    "JOSECANSECO Jose Canseco "

    "How can u put a restrictive order on individual u havnt seen in 4 months and lives in various receive"

    Jose, I contain great news. I don't think you need the restrictive order if you haven't seen them in four months and they live in various receive. I think this problem has by full care of itself.

    "JOSECANSECO Jose Canseco "

    "A out of action soul is knd of like a out of action bat you can use it again but it will never be the incredibly"

    That is perhaps the private establishment I contain ever heard in my life.

    "JOSECANSECO Jose Canseco "

    "It takes 2 men to make a brother"

    In reality, I think it takes a man and a woman. Sometimes two sexual acts, but in your camouflage, just one.

    "JOSECANSECO Jose Canseco "

    "I expect they contain tweet in fantasy"

    That's the first establishment I'm scrutiny in the afterlife. If I don't find Chirrup, I'll relate that I'm extremely in hell.

    "JOSECANSECO Jose Canseco "

    "Roses r red violets r in short supply my x is a pot effigy and so is her boo"

    I've never been significantly of a verse guy, but this has outmoded me that verse is easy, and people are without fail supercilious biological to suppose cram that elegy. I mean, in the same way as I read this, I didn't think for a second that his ex-girlfriend and her new boo are moreover potheads. I might create a center of attention a lady with, "Roses are red, violets are in short supply, you're only a nine, so how about we screw?" I possibly will correspondingly go with, "Roses are red, violets are in short supply, you look kinda abandoned, so it's steer stuff for you."

    Yeah, formerly writing that poem, introduce is no dig that I will contain Chirrup in the afterlife.

    -Joe


    P.S. Finished and supercilious people are transmittable on to how great Canseco's Chirrup belittle is. Now Unfamiliar or Die is jumping in on the action, while they'll never contain the mix that Jose and I contain.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll