• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Chick Using Amog Routine


    How To Approach Amazing Chick Using AMOG Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. One method that seems AMOG routine to help me prepare relax her. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get My Ex Girl Friend Back title=



    Tags: pick up advice  hot to get a girl  how to meet women  get a girl  learn to pick up women  pick up arts  how to get a girl frend  pick up line  get a girl to have sex  senior dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll