• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Women Using Tree Method


    Attract Cool Women Using Tree Method

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Tree Method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get Game With Girls title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  pick up method  tips to get a girl  beautiful women quotes  ib pick up lines  how to meet women  steps to get a girl  how can i get a girl  neuro linguistic programmer  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll