• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Class Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Class Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I advise Class routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Country Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  get a girl for sex  pick up method  how to get a girl fast  pick up advice  place to pick up women  lines to get a girl  how to get a girl  sample of public speaking  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll