• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Attract Cool Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I advise Social dynamics techniques. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Dating Advice For Men title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  best places to pick up women  pick up women online  how to get a girl hot  pick up women online  get a girl to like me  who to get a girl  speed dating in pa  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll