• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Beautiful Baby Using Freeze Outs


    How To Get A Beautiful Baby Using Freeze Outs

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was able to apply freeze outs and it worked. I went to the toilet and back to her. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get Girls To Show On Chatroulette title=



    Tags: tips on how to pick up women  beuatiful women  how do you get a girl  best places to pick up women  how do u get a girl  lines to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  the study of body language  swedish pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll