• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Cool Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    How To Kiss A Cool Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. The pocket dial trick helped me put her into a small trance. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Art Of Pickup title=



    Tags: pick up artist  ways to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  guide to pick up women  pick up a girl  best pick up women  pick up girls  best ways to get a girl  black people meet online dating promo  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll