• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Female Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Flirt With Female Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. sit on lap routine helped me put her into a small trance. I put my hands to her thighs. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Online Dating Friends title=



    Tags: get any girl  poem to get a girl back  how do i get a girl  get a girl back  how to get a girl frend  how to get a girl hot  how to get a girl back  black online dating free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll