• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was not too special.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She become a little nervous, when I applied Rubbing my nipples Routine, but then relaxed. I got lots of kino. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Russian Dating Websites title=



    Tags: get girl  best places to pick up women  get a girl to love you  guide to pick up women  women to pick up  can i get a girl  pick up woman  pick up women guide  richard bandler seminar  clinical leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll