• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Kiss Close Method


    How To Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Kiss Close Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She become a little nervous, when I applied Kiss Close Method, but then relaxed. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Girls Who Want To Get Married title=



    Tags: what to get a girl  pick up arts  pick up arts  where to pick up women  how to meet women  lines to get a girl  best pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  nigerian men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll