• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Girl Using Jealousy Tactics


    Impress A Girl Using Jealousy Tactics

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She become a little nervous, when I applied jealousy tactics, but then relaxed. I sit in front of her with a smile. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Poems To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  where to pick up women  get it girl  get that girl  can t get a girl  get girl  hot to get a girl  get a girl back  tips how to get a girl  cougar pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll