• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Hot Lady Using Cocky Funny


    Mypickup Hot Lady Using Cocky Funny

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using Cocky funny, but after this communication has become warmer. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Best Ways To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up lines  get a girl to have sex  learn to pick up women  how to pick up women online  best places to pick up women  get a girl tonight  tips to get a girl  body language workplace  german nonverbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll