• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Pick Up Cool Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was a little changed her mood using Dealing Shit Tests. Its really helps. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Pick Up Method title=



    Tags: pick up arts  pick up advice  women to pick up  ib pick up lines  can i get a girl  pick up lines  get a girl to like you  tips on how to pick up women  brazilian non verbal communication  avishai fuksman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll