• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Women Using Dance Floor Game


    Pick Up A Women Using Dance Floor Game

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Dance Floor Game really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Online Date Website title=



    Tags: to get a girl  learn to pick up women  pick up lines  ib pick up lines  picking up women  place to pick up women  can i get a girl  best place to pick up women  how do you get your girl back  free books communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll