• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Female Using Master Storytelling


    How To Flirt With Female Using Master Storytelling

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I was able to apply master storytelling and it worked. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Dating Question title=



    Tags: get a girl online  best ways to get a girl  steps to get a girl  get yo girl  how do i get a girl  lines to get a girl  hot to get a girl  best ways to get a girl  rex sikes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll