• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Fine Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Fine Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I try Favorite liquor routine - its really work! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Easy Way To Get Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  pick up artist  pick up artist  get a girl back  best ways to get a girl  steps to get a girl  how do you pick up women  how to find a woman  wack pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll