• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Chick Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Get A Chick Using Wealthy Trick

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Wealthy Trick helped me put her into a small trance. I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Dating Online Online title=



    Tags: best ways to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  get it girl  ten ways to get a girl  steps to get a girl  beautiful women  get girl  pick up  beatiful women  egypt non verbal communication  david deangelo ebook download  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll