• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Table Waiting Game


    Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Table Waiting Game

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I was a little changed her mood using Table waiting game. Its really helps. I put my hands to her thighs. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Korean Dating title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  get a girl online  pick up girls  ways to get a girl back  poem to get a girl back  get yo girl  get a girl online  hot to pick up women  appropriate verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll