• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Beautiful Girl Using Freeze Outs


    How 2 Get A Beautiful Girl Using Freeze Outs

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I advise freeze outs. It is great! I use it and it helps me. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Dating Tips Women title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  how do you get a girl  pick up method  how do you pick up women  pick up artist  how get a girl  quotes to get a girl  how do u get a girl  julius fast body language pdf  david barron  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll