• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Girl Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Meet A Amazing Girl Using DHV Stories Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to an upscale massage/salon place This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She become a little nervous, when I applied DHV stories routine, but then relaxed. I put my hands to her thighs. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Online Girls For Dating title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  how to get a girl frind  tips to get a girl  how do i get a girl  learn to pick up women  where to pick up women  what to get a girl  body language depression  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll