• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cool Chick Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Flirt With Cool Chick Using Night Game Techniques

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. Night Game techniques really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Get A Girl To Sleep With You title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  pick up ladies  how to meet  how can i get a girl  place to pick up women  how to get a girl hot  get up girl  get a girl for sex  get a girl to like you again  communication skills quotes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll