• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cute Baby Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    Mypickup Cute Baby Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I headed to the this club alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was a little changed her mood using Cute as a box of duckie technique. Its really helps. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Turn Ons For Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll