• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Kiss A Pretty Chick Using Dork Slang Routines

    Before this im was a virgin. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try dork slang routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Man Surrounded By Women title=



    Tags: get a girl back  get up girl  pick up clubs  pick up arts  pick up clubs  pick up girls  beautiful woman  guide to pick up women  pick up artist  hot to pick up women  tips for dating women  communication skills management  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll