• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Fine Baby Using Time Bridging Method


    Pick Up A Fine Baby Using Time Bridging Method

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I opened her with some playful facial gestures Time bridging method helped me put her into a small trance. Eventually she started talking to me again. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Tips On How To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl  pick up clubs  poem to get a girl back  best pick up women  how do you pick up women  get that girl  how to get a girl fast  pick up ladies  food pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll