• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Hot Chick Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Meet A Hot Chick Using DHV Stories Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I use DHV stories routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How Do Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: get a girl tonight  get a girl back  what to get a girl  how can i get a girl  get a girl tonight  ways to get a girl  learn to pick up women  where to pick up women  jennifer smith  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll