• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Hot Chick Up Using 111 Routine


    How To Pick Hot Chick Up Using 111 Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. At one point I used 111 Routine and it helped. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Russian Dating Site title=



    Tags: pua pick up  ways to get a girl  beautiful women  get a girl to like me  beautiful women  how do you get a girl  how to get a girl frend  how get a girl  clara morgane photos  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll